If you do not know anything about the LED solar street lamp and any other kinds of solar lighting, there is no need for feeling bad because you are not alone. Millions of people all over the world do not know anything about it. Nevertheless, this has rapidly changed since common homeowners are increasingly looking for the simplest way to deal with the skyrocketing electricity bills.
Improvements in energy efficiency assist a lot. For optimal savings, there is a need for expanding your thinking. Rather than focusing on the improvements absolutely at home, you need to consider your whole property as a single energy-consuming unit. The lamp in the gardens is an electricity hog that gets overlooked. It can easily be forgotten even by licensed and trained energy auditors. What is more, LED solar street lamps carry great potential for the long-lasting reductions on the electricity bills, unlike the conventional street lamps.
A lot of money is being spent on electricity. The amount of money is more than you can know. People have different lighting needs. With one or two outdoor lamps, you will throw away money every month. Also, the prices have been increasing as utilities keep on increasing their rates. In certain situations, people spend thousands of dollars each year on illuminating their gardens at night. Nevertheless, LED solar street lamp allows you to do something great with the amount of money you pay for your electricity bills.
Today, across the world, growing movements have emerged to reduce unnecessary charges. This began when fitting their streets using a free and clean source of energy, solar energy. Because of this, cities are now using LED solar street lamp since it is cheap. Over the past decades, solar costs have been decreasing day by day; hence, the technology has reached everyone within the shortest time.
Environmental Savings that LED Solar Lamp Provides
- It provides garden light for 10-12 hours a night.
- It assists in reducing pollution since it relies on free, renewable and clean power.
- It is cheap.
Environmental responsibilities, together with financial savings, are benefits associated with LED solar street lamp. Nevertheless, there are several additional benefits:
- The LED solar street lamp is easy to install. The fact that its installation does not require wiring; it does not need professional experience or licensed electricians to install it. Through following the instructions of the manufacturers, you can easily install the solar lighting within the shortest time possible.
- Conventional street lamps can only be installed in areas that electric wiring can reach. This is not the case for the LED solar street lamp. It can be installed at a specific place of your choice. This enables you to illuminate all parts of your garden when it is placed at a strategic position.
- The LED solar street lamp has light fixtures that are powered by solar energy and as a result, requires little maintenance. The LED bulb being used is durable; it can last for 7-10 years. It also has rechargeable batteries that can store solar energy.
- The LED solar street lamp will shine even when there is a power outage.
Successful Installation and Maintenance Tips
- The LED solar street lamp’s light output depends on the amount of sunlight it receives. The lamp ought to be installed in a play where it can receive sunlight for not less than four hours a day.
- If you are in the Northern Hemisphere, it is important that that the LED solar street lamp ought to be mounted facing south or else; it will be difficult for it to receive sufficient sunlight.
- Distance ought to be kept between the artificial light source and LED lamp. There is a possibility of a nearby source of light confusing automatic solar street sensor, which is responsible for turning on and off the solar lamp.
- After installing the LED solar street lamp, it should be left ‘off’ for about two days for its batteries to charge fully and effectively.
- When storing the street lamp, batteries ought to be removed to assist in preserving their strength.
LED Solar Street Lamp: Conclusion
From a client’s perspective, where you hear about the LED solar street lamp for the first time, there is a possibility of thinking about futuristic technology. Some years ago, perhaps, you could be right. Nevertheless, solar street lights are no longer futuristic. The technology has been existing – and it is highly recommended for commercial, residential, and municipal clients who are looking forward to reducing their utility bills. As clients watch the bills shrinking, they shrink the carbon footprints too. They assist in making the planet greener and cleaner as money is being saved in the process. Within months and not years, the best part is that considering LED solar street lamp is an investment that you will never regret about since it pays for itself.
PS: If you have any requirement for solar LED street light, please feel free to contact DEL ILLUMINATION
Read our article about Significance of Using Solar Powered Street Lamp.